Monday 2 May 2011

Asya Latest Gigs






TM Lewin Regents St- City Showcase Festival

I'm performing a set at the TM Lewin store in Regents St from 1-2pm! I'll be performing my dance tracks complete with a chair dance AND some intimate acoustic songs never before performed! This is part of a 3 day festival held by City Showcase, get you wrist band quick for £8 only and access the entire 3 days from the 5-7th of May. Bargain!

Where:

126 Regent Street, London,
W1B 5SD+

When:

07/05/11


Pop- Revue @ Freedom Bar Soho

A gorgeous plush venue, I'll be performing my act from 8pm complete with a chair dance, woop! Get your tickets fast this is always a fun- filled night!

Where:

66 Wardour Street, Soho, London, (Brewer St end next to Starbucks)
W1F 0TA+

When:

09/05/11

No comments:

Post a Comment